Friday, May 14, 2010

Flatbook

I tested out the new emblem on my flatbook layout and, after much tweeking, decided that this emblem just doesn't suit me. I think I had it right the first time.....

So I've gone back to the original Shh Girl.


This is my final layout. I've enlarged the canvas space for my art work and brought my name down to the bottom of the page where it is noticeable, yet unintrusive.

Here are a few examples of my work.




Love Hurts.




Painter Demon (aka Verdelet) is a concept that I've worked with on several occasions, I've made quite a few 2D and 3D animation skits with her and also written a short story.




Pegasus has never been depicted as female and yet, in the Greek Mythology stories, it's sex is never really conveyed. That's why I decided to she Pegasus here as a sassy female horse!


Would you really want to be in the sights of a cat carrying a fork?





Pegasus' turn around.







This is a humanoid, leopard, butterfly that I cooked up. she's as big as a mountain.

This is Edward Rochester. He is a character for a video game concept inspired by the book Jane Eyre. I tried out several different looks for him before finding this one.


DESPERATE! I think this drawing speaks for itself.
This is the concept work for a story that I created. It was inspired by a dream.

Here is the final height chart of the three friends.

























No comments:

Post a Comment